Founder and Managing Director
Disability Solutions Ltd
Guy has completed 2 courses at the Centre for Accessible Environments in London, and his Master’s degree in Accessibility & Inclusive Design through the University of Salford, Manchester. We have extensive experience in the field of accessible transportation, as we have been involved as the universal design consultants on the following projects:
• City of Cape Town MyCiti system
• Rustenburg Rapid Transport system.
• Cape Town Railway Station refurbishment.
• Design of Khayelitsha stations, and refurbishment of Heidelveld, Athlone, and Langa Railway stations.
• Cape Town International Airport refurbishment.
• Drawing up the national Accessibility Guidelines for PRASA (MetroRail / Intersite).
We were also the appointed Universal Design consultants for the following FIFA stadia:
• Greenpoint Stadium.
• Nelson Mandela Multipurpose Stadium.
Aside from these projects, we have been involved in over 1,000 different projects, in the last 11 years, around the country with clients ranging from government departments, through major South African corporates, to schools, colleges, universities & places of worship.